For the purposes of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (from now on, “RGPD”), regarding the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of the same, Active Development informs the User that, any personal data provided at any time and voluntarily to our company or our employees, will be included in an automated file created by and for Active Development and under its responsability. The objective is to attend consultations and send information that is of the interest of the user.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The nature, scope and purpose of the data obtained depend on the actions that Users make when they visit our web pages.
- Reply to questions and facilitate information requested through our web site form, we will contact you using the phone number or email provided.
- Send promotional information and/or advertising about the activities that we carry.
- Register your email to receive a Newsletter that we send periodically to our customers, only in the case that you have specifically asked for it.
- Management of a contractual relation, including invoicing and payments, follow up on pending payments, customer loyalty and surveys about the quality of the service.
- If you send us a CV or response letter for an employment offer, we will use this information to assess your candidacy.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your data will be kept:
- During the minimum legal time possible (Eg. Invoicing of services).
- In the case of information requests or consultation, as long as they are necessary to be able to give an answer.
- For the subscribers of the Newsletter, at three (3) months after signing out, the email data will be partially erased (disassociation) for statistics control.
- For the evaluation of a candidacy, until the job position is filled.
THIRD PARTY DATA ASSIGNMENT :
- The data from the forms about consultations will not be delivered to any third party. They only will be treated internally at Active Development.
- When Active Development is offering a service with support of, or through a partner, the data will be announced to him, with strict obligation of confidentiality and prior formalization of the corresponding Services Agreement and the Confidentiality Agreement between the Responsible of the Data Treatment (Active Development) and the entity in charge or the treatment (partner).
RIGHT OF ACCESS, CHANGE, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION:
You will have the right at any time to access, change, cancel or oppose as it is estipulated in the RGPD, writing to:
Avd. Diagonal 608, E-1
08021 Barcelona, Spain
You can also execute your rights sending us an email to: email@example.com
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US FOR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS
Phone: +34 93 557 23 50