ATTRIBUTES of the innovation program
• Physical and digital scope. Initiatives are fusions in the physical and the digital areas as the essence of a physical reality and a digital world increasing its presence. The physical area is needed as a way to make the tangible value and meaning of the project. The physical space is also justified as the place where you can test pilot tools and methodologies, and systematically observe their behavior, usage and value, as well as being the place that allows these methodologies and tools to reach a large number of people.
• Imagination, creation and exchange of ideas (bottom up) as a core concept. Innovation booster should be a project where people can imagine new concepts, develop them by creating tangible or intangible concepts and, above all, share them. You must have the desire to share your beneficiaries’ knowledge, so that different tools, methodologies and sensations launched from its definition should contemplate the idea of sharing the experience and results.
• Experimentation (learning by doing) as a basis for learning and as a new form of knowledge. You must incorporate two basic components: the ease and the excitement. Any interaction with the innovation must be made from an emotional component and without complications, showing the nicer side of innovation. The experimental message must be enriching and emotional to succeed and generate content and value with a positive impact for the organization.
• Contribution (bidirectional): Participants/beneficiaries should contribute and lend their knowledge to colleagues who can benefit from it. The individual contributions should be channeled for other users to learn, as the essence of the process of “give to get”.
• Openness and communication. Innovation booster should be adaptable to the trends and innovations of users and their suppliers, and should collaborate and network with organizations and initiatives that are part of its strategy. As an open system, it must also host innovative products and services aligned with its objectives.
• Sustainability and professionalism. Innovation booster is based on a model that should allow it to grow and renew itself, but, at the same time, ensure that all the resources that generate, return part of it to the project. To do this, it needs to be managed with professional standards of management and profitability. Users must perceive the value received and also contribute to their sustenance, although at first they must incorporate funding formulas for its launch.